You dont have javascript enabled! Please enable it!
Switch Mode

Novel Martial Peak Chapter 2673 English [Readable]

You can change the novel's language to your preferred language at any time, by clicking on the language option at the bottom left. Check here for how to translate it.

Hearing this, the middle-aged man turned to look at the beautiful woman kneeling on the side and said: “Hua Junior Sister, what do you think, if i fight him myself, can i take that kid down?”

This beautiful woman is Hua Qingsi who was separated from Yang Kai in Star Fragments Sea. When she was separated him, she is a 3rd-order Dao Source Stage, but in Star Fragments Sea. She got some chances and now she is promoted to Emperor Realm.

However, at this moment, she does not have the privileges that the Emperor Realm should have. Instead, she is like a prisoner.

Hearing the middle-aged man’s question, Hua Qingsi pursed her lips and turned her head aside.

“Junior Sister, you are dishonest again.” When the middle-aged man saw it, a sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth, and his hands suddenly pinched a weird magic arts.

The next moment, a screams came from Hua Qingsi’s mouth, she seemed to have suffered the most unbearable torture in the world, her pretty face became distorted because of the pain, sweat dripped from her forehead, and her clothes were soaked in an instant.

“Honored Master!” She braced herself to the old man’s feet and shouted while kneeling.

The old man is Motionless As Mountains, without raising his eyebrows, as if he had heard nothing and saw nothing.

The middle-aged man sneered: “As the Honored Master’s Disciple, you are so protective of an outsider. If it weren’t for the compassion of the Honored Master, it would have already cost you your life. Now leaving you with your life to make up for it. But you’re stubbornm and your senior brother can’t stand it anymore. I have to punish you too.”

“Honored Master……” Hua Qingsi’s voice trembled, her face extremely pale, and said: “If you want to get the thing back, I will tell him that, and I will ask the Honored Master to take it… Stop it and let him go for his life. He is not a… unreasonable person, and the disciple can be regarded as having some friendship with him. I will be able to… will be able to convince him, please Honored Master…give the disciple a chance.”

“Impudent!” Seeing that she didn’t ask for mercy when being tortured by the middle-aged man, but was justifying others. He is suddenly furious, magic arts changed again, Hua Qingsi suddenly screamed, and the whole person curled up.

The old man sighed slightly, some helplessness appeared on his face, and said: “It’s really a female heart.”

Waved his hand, and the middle-aged man only accepted the magic arts.

The old man stretched out his hand and held up Hua Qingsi, opened the mouth and said: “Old Man knows that you can be promoted to the Emperor Realm, all thanks to him, but you must not forget, who taught you and who raise you.”

“Yes…It is the Honored Master, the honored Master’s nurturing, disciple will never forget.” Hua Qingsi opened her weak eyelids and said.

The old man nodded and said: “It’s good if you know. If it’s something else, Old Man may be able to let it go. After all, you are now the Emperor Realm. As the Old Man’s disciple, there is also glory at the face of the old man, but… this matter is important, the less people know the better. Old Man sent you to inquire about the news back then, and he also valued you, but you let Old Man down.”

Upon hearing this, Hua Qingsi’s eyes flashed with guilt.

Although she was also involuntarily at that time, she was planted with a divine soul mark by Yang Kai and captured into the Mysterious Small Boundary, but she did disappoint the high expectations of the Honored Master. Later, even though Yang Kai gave her freedom, she didn’t have the thought of telling the matter. Because Yang Kai was kind to her, of course she couldn’t pay kindness with enmity. She just wanted to hide her name in the future and never return to Star Soul Palace. It would be good if people thought ‘Hua Qingsi’ died.

But she didn’t expect the Honored Master sent the Senior Brother Wu Ming to find Thousand Leaves Sect. Not only did he capture her, he even caused Thousand Leaves Sect to suffer a sect-destroying disaster.

She was planted with the Secret Technique. She didn’t remember what she had revealed to the Honored Master, but she knew that Thousand Leaves Sect destruction was caused by her, and it was also a means by the Honored Master to attract Yang Kai.

Because in the Thousand Leaves Sect, there are several people who Yang Kai values ​​very much. As long as they are captured, Yang Kai will definitely not give up.

Facts have proved that this move is not a mistake, and now Yang Kai has been attracted to Flowing Shadow City and entered the trap.

“The kid dared to grab the treasure of the Old Man, how can Old Man allow him to live, Qingsi, don’t worry about it. When this matter is over, you will follow Old Man back to Star Soul Palace to enter retreat.” The old man waved his hand. Although his tone was flat, there were rays of light flashing in his eyes.

One year ago, when Wu Ming brought Hua Qingsi back to Star Soul Palace, he used Secret Technique to force Hua Qingsi to reveal a lot of secrets. Not only did he find out who the treasure he had lost went to, he also learned that the person actually has an Artifact that occupies a vast space.

If it’s just that, it’s all. Although the space artifact is precious and rare, it is only a space artifact. If you don’t practice the space divine ability, I’m afraid there is no way to drive it at will.

The key is that there are many rare things in the space artifact. What he particularly cares about is the two Divine Trees, one with vitality and one with two colors of gold and silver.

The old man, as the Star Soul Palace Elder, has the powerful cultivation level of the 3rd-order Emperor Realm. He has lived for most of his life and has never seen anything like this. Take a closer look at the characteristics of the two Divine Trees. It is almost certain that one of them is the legendary Eternal Tree.

Eternal Tree, it is rumored that if it can be refined, it can give Undying Indestructible Body, which is a great temptation for any martial artist. He was very old and thought that he would have no hope of a breakthrough in his life, but he didn’t expect a chance to happen suddenly.

If he can get the Eternal Tree and refine it, then he is very likely to become the Great Emperor, and when the time comes, he can sit on an equal footing with the Bright Moon Great Emperor!

As for the gold and silver two-color Divine Tree, he also vaguely guessed, but he didn’t dare to be too sure, but anyway, these two Divine Trees are the Supreme Treasure of heaven and earth, no one can get one. They are all great fortunes, but he didn’t expect it to gather in one person now.

As long as he can kill that person, then the Supreme Treasure is his. After refining the Eternal Tree, this world is so big, where can he not go?

Such a confidential matter, the old man did not disclose it, including Wu Ming, which he relied on the most. Wu Ming only thought his Honored Master is looking for the treasure he had lost long ago. At the same time, he secretly made up his mind in the heart. After this time, Hua Qingsi had to die.

Hua Qingsi expression dimmed, knowing what she say now is useless.

Wu Ming stood on the side, glanced at Hua Qingsi, sneeered in his mouth, teasing: “Hua Junior Sister, you shouldn’t like that brat, right?”

Hua Qingsi raises the head, glaring at him, gritted her teeth and said: “Talking Nonsense.”

“Slut dare to talk back?” Wu Ming’s face twitched, and he would pinch magic arts with one palm. Give Hua Qingsi a good look.

Hua Qingsi’s body is planted with Press the Heart Insect, life and death are all within his thoughts, how can he allow Hua Qingsi to be so impudent in front of him.

“Okay.” The old man raised his hand slightly to stop Wu Ming’s intention, “Go to the auction field and arrange it carefully. You can’t afford to miss this opportunity.”

Dealing with a martial artist who is proficient in Space Force, even the characters like the old man dare not care about it. In order to deal with Yang Kai, Yin Lesheng had to set up Formation to isolate the world. How could the old man neglect. An accident is enough to make Yang Kai escape. Although he has the people Yang Kai wants, there is no guarantee that Yang Kai will obediently submit.

Wu Ming closed his hand bitterly, and coldly stared at Hua Qingsi, thinking that he would calm down for a while, and when this matter is over, he will ask the Honored Master to give her to him, and love her so much.

After Wu Ming left, the old man said: “Your Senior Brother has always been arrogant, don’t blame him.”

Hua Qingsi didn’t dare, and her heart was bitter. Now she is like this, with this treatment, how can she still have the feeling of Master and Disciple, and senior brother and junior sister? The Honored Master guards her like a thief, and Senior Brother also sees her not pleasing to the eyes. This world is so big big, what should she do? Breaking through the Emperor Realm cultivation level, the direction of life is suddenly lost.

……

“What’s your name, kid?”

Besides the City Lord’s Mansion, Yang Kai entire group had just walked out and was stopped by one person.

In the front is a young female who looks young, about 17-18 years old. She is petite and exquisite. She is wearing a clean light blue dress. Although she is not big, But the figure is extremely curvy, the chest is bulging, it seems to be splitting out, the waist is slim, and the buttocks are high and round.

The young female has a beautiful face, but she has a vigorous and heroic spirit.

Standing in front of Yang Kai, looking up at him, looks old-fashioned.

Yang Kai was stunned, looked left and right, pointed to his nose and said: “Talk to me?”

He is sure that he doesn’t know this young female, nor did he her when he entered the city before, he didn’t know what she wanted to do suddenly.

The young female’s eyebrows condensed, and said angrily: “Who else can it be.”

“We know each other?” Yang Kai looked at her with a strange expression.

Young female said impatiently: “Since i ask you a question, just answer it. Why do you speak so many nonsense?”

Yang Kai raised an eyebrow and said: “Why should i answer if you ask me, how shameless are you?”

This small girl is also inexplicable. She stopped in front of him for no reason. She was so pretentious that Yang Kai really didn’t feel good about it.

Ying Fei grinned and smiled on the side: “Young Master Yang is handsome, Dragon among people, I’m afraid someone will fall in love with you at first sight…”

chi…

Ying Fei hadn’t finished speaking, a fist suddenly swept over his cheek. If it wasn’t for Ying Fei saw the chance, and dodge it, I’m afraid this fist will hit the face.

It was the young female who made the punch. This punch, whether it was Yang Kai or Ying Fei, could not help but changed the complexion slightly.

Because the power of this fist is terrifying, the Void seems to have been bombarded by it. On the other hand, the young female seems to be just letting out a random blow, with no effort at all.

Ying Fei’s face turned dark, and his heart was a little horrified.

Although he is a Monster King, he is good at strength, but if such a punch is really eaten, he will be seriously injured even if he is not dead.

Young female is young, petite and exquisite, but it can’t be seen how strong she is.

“a trifling Monster King, dare to mention that word, i will kill you immediately!” The young female warned Ying Fei and slowly retracted her fist.

Ying Fei felt really creepy now, a pair of eagle-like eyes burst out with terrifying light, covering the young female, as if to see her in the depth of one’s soul.

He has been hiding his aura next to Yang Kai, without revealing the slightest weak spot. Even the normal 3rd-order Emperor Realm, may not be able to see his depth, but this young female not only saw through it in a glance, she still know that he is a Monster King!

This vision can be called terrifying.

TO BE CONTINUED…
< p style="text-align: center;" >< a href="https://daotranslate.us/martial-peak/" >< strong >Chapter Index < /strong >< /a >< strong >|< /strong > < a href="https://daotranslate.us/novel-martial-peak-chapter-2674-english-readable/" >< strong >Next >>>< /strong >< /a >< /p >

If you have any questions, request of novel and/or found missing chapters, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you like our website, please consider making a donation:
Novel Martial Peak Chapter 2673 English [Readable]

Novel Martial Peak Chapter 2673 English [Readable]

Hearing this, the middle-aged man turned to look at the beautiful woman kneeling on the side and said: “Hua Junior Sister, what do you think, if i fight him myself, can i take that kid down?” This beautiful woman is Hua Qingsi who was separated from Yang Kai in Star Fragments Sea. When she was separated him, she is a 3rd-order Dao Source Stage, but in Star Fragments Sea. She got some chances and now she is promoted to Emperor Realm. However, at this moment, she does not have the privileges that the Emperor Realm should have. Instead, she is like a prisoner. Hearing the middle-aged man’s question, Hua Qingsi pursed her lips and turned her head aside. “Junior Sister, you are dishonest again.” When the middle-aged man saw it, a sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth, and his hands suddenly pinched a weird magic arts. The next moment, a screams came from Hua Qingsi’s mouth, she seemed to have suffered the most unbearable torture in the world, her pretty face became distorted because of the pain, sweat dripped from her forehead, and her clothes were soaked in an instant. “Honored Master!” She braced herself to the old man's feet and shouted while kneeling. The old man is Motionless As Mountains, without raising his eyebrows, as if he had heard nothing and saw nothing. The middle-aged man sneered: “As the Honored Master's Disciple, you are so protective of an outsider. If it weren’t for the compassion of the Honored Master, it would have already cost you your life. Now leaving you with your life to make up for it. But you're stubbornm and your senior brother can’t stand it anymore. I have to punish you too.” “Honored Master……” Hua Qingsi’s voice trembled, her face extremely pale, and said: “If you want to get the thing back, I will tell him that, and I will ask the Honored Master to take it… Stop it and let him go for his life. He is not a… unreasonable person, and the disciple can be regarded as having some friendship with him. I will be able to… will be able to convince him, please Honored Master…give the disciple a chance.” “Impudent!” Seeing that she didn't ask for mercy when being tortured by the middle-aged man, but was justifying others. He is suddenly furious, magic arts changed again, Hua Qingsi suddenly screamed, and the whole person curled up. The old man sighed slightly, some helplessness appeared on his face, and said: “It’s really a female heart.” Waved his hand, and the middle-aged man only accepted the magic arts. The old man stretched out his hand and held up Hua Qingsi, opened the mouth and said: “Old Man knows that you can be promoted to the Emperor Realm, all thanks to him, but you must not forget, who taught you and who raise you.” “Yes…It is the Honored Master, the honored Master’s nurturing, disciple will never forget.” Hua Qingsi opened her weak eyelids and said. The old man nodded and said: “It’s good if you know. If it’s something else, Old Man may be able to let it go. After all, you are now the Emperor Realm. As the Old Man’s disciple, there is also glory at the face of the old man, but… this matter is important, the less people know the better. Old Man sent you to inquire about the news back then, and he also valued you, but you let Old Man down.” Upon hearing this, Hua Qingsi’s eyes flashed with guilt. Although she was also involuntarily at that time, she was planted with a divine soul mark by Yang Kai and captured into the Mysterious Small Boundary, but she did disappoint the high expectations of the Honored Master. Later, even though Yang Kai gave her freedom, she didn’t have the thought of telling the matter. Because Yang Kai was kind to her, of course she couldn’t pay kindness with enmity. She just wanted to hide her name in the future and never return to Star Soul Palace. It would be good if people thought 'Hua Qingsi' died. But she didn't expect the Honored Master sent the Senior Brother Wu Ming to find Thousand Leaves Sect. Not only did he capture her, he even caused Thousand Leaves Sect to suffer a sect-destroying disaster. She was planted with the Secret Technique. She didn’t remember what she had revealed to the Honored Master, but she knew that Thousand Leaves Sect destruction was caused by her, and it was also a means by the Honored Master to attract Yang Kai. Because in the Thousand Leaves Sect, there are several people who Yang Kai values ​​very much. As long as they are captured, Yang Kai will definitely not give up. Facts have proved that this move is not a mistake, and now Yang Kai has been attracted to Flowing Shadow City and entered the trap. “The kid dared to grab the treasure of the Old Man, how can Old Man allow him to live, Qingsi, don’t worry about it. When this matter is over, you will follow Old Man back to Star Soul Palace to enter retreat.” The old man waved his hand. Although his tone was flat, there were rays of light flashing in his eyes. One year ago, when Wu Ming brought Hua Qingsi back to Star Soul Palace, he used Secret Technique to force Hua Qingsi to reveal a lot of secrets. Not only did he find out who the treasure he had lost went to, he also learned that the person actually has an Artifact that occupies a vast space. If it’s just that, it’s all. Although the space artifact is precious and rare, it is only a space artifact. If you don’t practice the space divine ability, I’m afraid there is no way to drive it at will. The key is that there are many rare things in the space artifact. What he particularly cares about is the two Divine Trees, one with vitality and one with two colors of gold and silver. The old man, as the Star Soul Palace Elder, has the powerful cultivation level of the 3rd-order Emperor Realm. He has lived for most of his life and has never seen anything like this. Take a closer look at the characteristics of the two Divine Trees. It is almost certain that one of them is the legendary Eternal Tree. Eternal Tree, it is rumored that if it can be refined, it can give Undying Indestructible Body, which is a great temptation for any martial artist. He was very old and thought that he would have no hope of a breakthrough in his life, but he didn’t expect a chance to happen suddenly. If he can get the Eternal Tree and refine it, then he is very likely to become the Great Emperor, and when the time comes, he can sit on an equal footing with the Bright Moon Great Emperor! As for the gold and silver two-color Divine Tree, he also vaguely guessed, but he didn’t dare to be too sure, but anyway, these two Divine Trees are the Supreme Treasure of heaven and earth, no one can get one. They are all great fortunes, but he didn’t expect it to gather in one person now. As long as he can kill that person, then the Supreme Treasure is his. After refining the Eternal Tree, this world is so big, where can he not go? Such a confidential matter, the old man did not disclose it, including Wu Ming, which he relied on the most. Wu Ming only thought his Honored Master is looking for the treasure he had lost long ago. At the same time, he secretly made up his mind in the heart. After this time, Hua Qingsi had to die. Hua Qingsi expression dimmed, knowing what she say now is useless. Wu Ming stood on the side, glanced at Hua Qingsi, sneeered in his mouth, teasing: “Hua Junior Sister, you shouldn't like that brat, right?” Hua Qingsi raises the head, glaring at him, gritted her teeth and said: “Talking Nonsense.” “Slut dare to talk back?” Wu Ming’s face twitched, and he would pinch magic arts with one palm. Give Hua Qingsi a good look. Hua Qingsi's body is planted with Press the Heart Insect, life and death are all within his thoughts, how can he allow Hua Qingsi to be so impudent in front of him. “Okay.” The old man raised his hand slightly to stop Wu Ming’s intention, “Go to the auction field and arrange it carefully. You can’t afford to miss this opportunity.” Dealing with a martial artist who is proficient in Space Force, even the characters like the old man dare not care about it. In order to deal with Yang Kai, Yin Lesheng had to set up Formation to isolate the world. How could the old man neglect. An accident is enough to make Yang Kai escape. Although he has the people Yang Kai wants, there is no guarantee that Yang Kai will obediently submit. Wu Ming closed his hand bitterly, and coldly stared at Hua Qingsi, thinking that he would calm down for a while, and when this matter is over, he will ask the Honored Master to give her to him, and love her so much. After Wu Ming left, the old man said: “Your Senior Brother has always been arrogant, don’t blame him.” Hua Qingsi didn’t dare, and her heart was bitter. Now she is like this, with this treatment, how can she still have the feeling of Master and Disciple, and senior brother and junior sister? The Honored Master guards her like a thief, and Senior Brother also sees her not pleasing to the eyes. This world is so big big, what should she do? Breaking through the Emperor Realm cultivation level, the direction of life is suddenly lost. …… “What’s your name, kid?” Besides the City Lord’s Mansion, Yang Kai entire group had just walked out and was stopped by one person. In the front is a young female who looks young, about 17-18 years old. She is petite and exquisite. She is wearing a clean light blue dress. Although she is not big, But the figure is extremely curvy, the chest is bulging, it seems to be splitting out, the waist is slim, and the buttocks are high and round. The young female has a beautiful face, but she has a vigorous and heroic spirit. Standing in front of Yang Kai, looking up at him, looks old-fashioned. Yang Kai was stunned, looked left and right, pointed to his nose and said: “Talk to me?” He is sure that he doesn’t know this young female, nor did he her when he entered the city before, he didn’t know what she wanted to do suddenly. The young female’s eyebrows condensed, and said angrily: “Who else can it be.” “We know each other?” Yang Kai looked at her with a strange expression. Young female said impatiently: “Since i ask you a question, just answer it. Why do you speak so many nonsense?” Yang Kai raised an eyebrow and said: “Why should i answer if you ask me, how shameless are you?” This small girl is also inexplicable. She stopped in front of him for no reason. She was so pretentious that Yang Kai really didn’t feel good about it. Ying Fei grinned and smiled on the side: “Young Master Yang is handsome, Dragon among people, I'm afraid someone will fall in love with you at first sight…” chi… Ying Fei hadn’t finished speaking, a fist suddenly swept over his cheek. If it wasn't for Ying Fei saw the chance, and dodge it, I’m afraid this fist will hit the face. It was the young female who made the punch. This punch, whether it was Yang Kai or Ying Fei, could not help but changed the complexion slightly. Because the power of this fist is terrifying, the Void seems to have been bombarded by it. On the other hand, the young female seems to be just letting out a random blow, with no effort at all. Ying Fei’s face turned dark, and his heart was a little horrified. Although he is a Monster King, he is good at strength, but if such a punch is really eaten, he will be seriously injured even if he is not dead. Young female is young, petite and exquisite, but it can’t be seen how strong she is. “a trifling Monster King, dare to mention that word, i will kill you immediately!” The young female warned Ying Fei and slowly retracted her fist. Ying Fei felt really creepy now, a pair of eagle-like eyes burst out with terrifying light, covering the young female, as if to see her in the depth of one’s soul. He has been hiding his aura next to Yang Kai, without revealing the slightest weak spot. Even the normal 3rd-order Emperor Realm, may not be able to see his depth, but this young female not only saw through it in a glance, she still know that he is a Monster King! This vision can be called terrifying. TO BE CONTINUED... < p style="text-align: center;" >< a href="https://daotranslate.us/martial-peak/" >< strong >Chapter Index < /strong >< /a >< strong >|< /strong > < a href="https://daotranslate.us/novel-martial-peak-chapter-2674-english-readable/" >< strong >Next >>>< /strong >< /a >< /p >

Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Options

not work with dark mode
Reset
error: Alert: Content selection is disabled!!