Switch Mode

Novel Martial Peak Chapter 2604 English [Readable]

You can change the novel's language to your preferred language at any time, by clicking on the language option at the bottom left. Check here for how to translate it.

Buddhist Centipede said with a smile on the side: “This King’s palace is not far from where the Elder lives. In the future, Elder will have to walk with me more. “

Elder politely said: “Since the Lord Holy Venerable has intention, then the old man will disturb you in the future. I hope that Holy Venerable will not dislike it.”

It’s not a problem for Yang Kai to not give Buddhist Centipede a face, but the stone spirit Elder still has some worries. Before Xiao Xiao became Taiyue, the strength of the Stone Spirit clan was still weaker than the other. Yang Kai was also impossible to stay in Ancient Land to protect them.

Not to mention how close the relationship with the Buddhist Centipede is, at least not to get upset, it is a good thing for the Stone Spirit family.

Buddhist Centipede laughed heartily: “Elder is serious. If Elder is free in the future, please come to this King’s palace and have a talk.”

Vermilion Bird Phoenix also said with a smile. “This Palace Master also welcome the Elder.”

Dark Green Dog gave them a sideways look and hummed, “Even you who is not willing to be near this king is like this.” Turning his head, he rushed to the Elder, said with a slight smile: “Elder, although my palace is far away from the place where the Stone Spirit family lives, I have long heard that the wine and delicacies brewed by Wood Spirit Clan are very delicious. If I go as a guest in the future, I hope Elder will not sweep me out.”

“I don’t dare, Holy Venerable is coming, I will welcome you!” Elder gave a wry smile. When did he become a sweet potato, the three Holy Venerables of Ancient Land wanted to establish relationships with him one by one, and it was undoubtedly because of Yang Kai. He is not that kind of hypocritical person. He continued to greet these three Holy Venerables here for fear of being strong in will but weak in power, and hurriedly said to Yang Kai: “Mr. Yang, this matter has ended, the old man will bring the clansman back, I don’t know Mr. Yang……”

Yang Kai smiled, saying: “I won’t go with Elder anymore. This time I’m in Ancient Land. I’m here to find Xiao Xiao. Now Xiao Xiao has already went to the Blood Gate, then my business here is over, and I will leave Ancient Land soon.”

Elder hearing this, with a look of regret, but still said: “Then I wish Mr. Yang Good luck, if you come to Ancient Land again in the future, please come to the territory of the Stone Spirit clan, the old man will definitely welcome you!”

“Elder can go.” Yang Kai clasped his fists and said.

Elder also replied and said goodbye to Buddhist Centipede and the others before turning around and leaving.

Soon, the Stone Spirit clan disappeared from everyone’s sight with the Elder.

Buddhist Centipede and the others stood behind Yang Kai, looked at each other in blank dismay, deep in their heart they were restless, and finally Buddhist Centipede coughed slightly and asked tentatively: “Mr Yang, what are your plans next?”

Yang Kai tilted his head and looked at him, laugh and said: “Why, Lord Buddhist Centipede, do you want me to leave Ancient Land quickly?”

Buddhist Centipede complexion changed, and said in shock: “I don’t dare, Ancient Land is fortunate to have Mr. Yang visit the place, how can Buddhist Centipede think so.”

“You don’t dare? Just say what you think in your heart, my trivial 1st-order Emperor Realm can’t do anything to you.” Yang Kai sneered with sarcasm.

You can’t do anything, but the descendant of Heaven Punishment can do it, Buddhist Centipede is slanderous in his heart, and still said with a smile: “Mr. Yang is too worried, after today, Mr. Yang is my Ancient Land distinguished guest, if you want to stay here, you’re welcome to stay.”

Yang Kai stretched out his hand and patted Buddhist Centipede on the shoulder, laughing heartily and said: “Didn’t expect Buddhist Centipede is being hospitable like this, if this is the case, then this Young Master will give you some face, so it’s settled. This Young Master will stay in Ancient Land for a while.”

Buddhist Centipede’s face turned dark, and he could not wait to slap himself.

Vermilion Bird Phoenix and Dark Green Dog also looked at him with resentful expressions, thinking how talkative he is, it would be nice to be so dumb.

Yang Kai pointed his hand, opened the mouth and said: “How many do you want this thing?”

Buddhist Centipede and the others regain their senses, seeing what Yang Kai said. It was the Mountain River Bell that fell on the ground. Suddenly, he suddenly felt a sudden change in his heart, and said in horror: “This is Mr. Yang’s thing, and now it should return to the original owner. How can I covet it.”

Yang Kai hummed: “Who told me this was Ancient Land’s thing before.”

Dark Green Dog said with a smile: “treasure have virtues, this Bell has existed for countless years in the Ancient Land, but no one has ever been able to conquer it. Since Mr. Yang can make it recognize him as the Master, he is naturally a virtuous person.”

It was Dark Green Dog who said that before. Now he changed his tone quickly for fear that Yang Kai would settle accounts with him.

“I never thought, Dark Green Dog is actually a good talker.” Yang Kai looked at him with a mocking expression.

Dark Green Dog Face is red, he can’t wait to find a hole to drill down. Today’s face can be lost. Fortunately, there is no other person except Buddhist Centipede and Vermilion Bird Phoenix, those Monster King and holy envoys are all 10 miles away, otherwise, what prestige does he have to enslave his subordinates?

“Really nothing?” Yang Kai said with a solemn expression, “Don’t say this Young Master won’t give you a chance, this is a rare treasure, Emperor Charm flowed when the bell rang, if you have this, even if you encounter Dragon Clan, you can go up and slap them, if you miss this opportunity there will be no more such things in the future. Don’t regret it in the future.”

Buddhist Centipede smiled bitterly: “Mr. Yang, don’t make fun of me anymore.”

He looked like he could not stand it, so he asked Yang Kai to quickly collect Mountain River Bell.

Vermilion Bird Phoenix also begged: “Mr. Yang, what I did was wrong before, but Stone Fiery has already fallen, and please Mr. Yang to extinguish the fire.”

Yang Kai glanced at her and said indifferently: “Since Lady Feng said so, then this Young Master will give you face.”

Vermilion Bird Phoenix has been standing by before, but she also stop Zhang Ruoxi from killing herself, and Yang Kai is still a little grateful to her for this alone.

As soon as this statement came out, Vermilion Bird Phoenix was somewhat surprised. Buddhist Centipede and Dark Green Dog also glanced at her quickly, seeming to realize something.

Yang Kai stepped forward, stretched out his hand and patted Mountain River Bell, Emperor Yuan and Divine Sense surging, and there was some anxiety in his heart.

In Star Fragments Sea, it took him a year to subdue the Mountain River Bell. The hardship of the process was still clear to him, he is forced to remove the Divine Soul brand. He don’t know if it will recognize him as the Master again, even if he can be recognized as the Master, he don’t know how much time it will take.

If it takes another year, Yang Kai will be depressed.

Divine Sense and Emperor Yuan easily poured into the Mountain River Bell, which made Yang Kai complexion showed joy, knowing that this rare world treasure is not rejecting him at all, and concentrating his mind at the moment. The Divine Soul Brand is branded inside.

Whoosh…

The rays of light flashed on the dull Mountain River Bell, Yang Kai raised his brow slightly, and lifted it up with his hand and threw it on his hand.

“This…” Buddhist Centipede’s face was startled.

Buddhist Centipede also touched Mountain River Bell before, but even with his strength, this thing couldn’t be picked up forcibly. It could only be dropped to the ground. Yang Kai can now take it. It is no doubt that he has subdued it.

“So fast!” Dark Green Dog also said in amazement.

Vermilion Bird Phoenix beautiful eyes twinkling strange rays of light even more, looking up and down Yang Kai constantly, as if to re-examined him. This is really making them angry. The three of them have tried many times before, and they can’t make the power flow into the Mountain River Bell at all, but when it comes to Yang Kai, it seems to be as simple as breathing.

“What a good luck!” Yang Kai laughed, “This treasure seems to be willing to recognize me as the Master.”

After speaking, Yang Kai directly took Mountain River Bell to his body, he turned his head and looked at the Embodiment sitting cross-legged on the ground.

Since Ruoxi sealed the origin of Stone Fiery into Embodiment’s body, Embodiment seems to have fallen into a peculiar slumber. Under Yang Kai’s perception, the Spirit Clone within the body of Embodiment is also silent.

Although he is sleeping, it is not dangerous. As long as Embodiment can refine the origin of Stone Fiery, he will be the new Holy Spirit Stone Fiery after awakening.

“Mr. Yang, this Stone Spirit…how to deal with it? Do you need me to let several Monster Kings protect him here?” Vermilion Bird Phoenix saw the concern in Yang Kai’s eyes , Hurriedly asked.

If you say who is the biggest winner today, it is undoubtedly the Stone Spirit Clan.

In the Stone Spirit clan, one of the clansman was brought into the Blood Gate by descendant of the Heaven Punishment to inherit the power of the Holy Spirit Taiyue, while the other clansman got the origin of Stone Fiery.

Among the stone spirit clan, two Holy Spirits will be born at once!

There are only a few clansman in the Stone Spirit clan.

With this alone, the Stone Spirit family cannot be underestimated in the future.

Hearing the Vermilion Bird Phoenix question, Yang Kai shook his head and said: “No need.”

‘No need?’ Vermilion Bird Phoenix was taken aback for a moment, but still a little worried. Although the Monster King and the envoys below know what happened today, they will definitely not interfere with the Stone Spirit who is about to be promoted to the Holy Spirit Stone Fiery, but it will be difficult. Maybe some monster race with short eyes will come here, accidentally interferes with this Stone Spirit, then who can take the responsibility?

Vermilion Bird Phoenix was worried, and was about to persuade him again, but when she saw Yang Kai, he suddenly move some mysterious seal arts, and his body swayed like a mad sheep, making people who look at him have fear that he will break his own bone, and there are mutter incantations in his mouth.

It’s very mysterious.

The three Holy Venerables are all dumbfounded, and they have no idea what Yang Kai is doing.

Under the attention of a few pairs of eyes, Yang Kai suddenly stretched out his hand and patted Embodiment.

Whoosh…

Embodiment disappeared strangely.

Three Holy Venerable turn pale with fright.

Buddhist Centipede whispered: “What’s going on? Where did he go?”

Vermilion Bird Phoenix and Dark Green Dog were also at a loss, and slowly shook their heads.

The three Holy Venerables are top-notch existence. At this moment, they all feel that unimaginable things are happening in front of them. How can they not be shocked.

“What’s all the fuss about?” Yang Kai patted his hand, and flicked the dust that didn’t exist on his shirt again. He glanced at the three of them sideways and said: “This Young Master is just moving the universe a little and sent him to a safe place.”

“Moving the universe!” The Buddhist Centipede complexion was surprised.

But soon he was relieved again, because Yang Kai had shown excellent space divine ability before. In his thoughts, this unheard of technique called Moving the Universe is undoubtedly a kind of space divine ability.

Since Yang Kai can teleport, he should also teleport others…

He doesn’t know that Yang Kai is just doing something randomly and took Embodiment into the Mysterious Boundary Bead, otherwise, with their cultivation level, they will definitely be able to detect the traces of teleportation, and it will not be so untraceable.

TO BE CONTINUED…
< p style="text-align: center;" >< a href="https://daotranslate.us/martial-peak/" >< strong >Chapter Index < /strong >< /a >< strong >|< /strong > < a href="https://daotranslate.us/novel-martial-peak-chapter-2605-english-readable/" >< strong >Next >>>< /strong >< /a >< /p >


If you have any questions, request of novel and/or found missing chapters, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you like our website, please consider making a donation:
Novel Martial Peak Chapter 2604 English [Readable]

Novel Martial Peak Chapter 2604 English [Readable]

Buddhist Centipede said with a smile on the side: “This King’s palace is not far from where the Elder lives. In the future, Elder will have to walk with me more. “ Elder politely said: “Since the Lord Holy Venerable has intention, then the old man will disturb you in the future. I hope that Holy Venerable will not dislike it.” It's not a problem for Yang Kai to not give Buddhist Centipede a face, but the stone spirit Elder still has some worries. Before Xiao Xiao became Taiyue, the strength of the Stone Spirit clan was still weaker than the other. Yang Kai was also impossible to stay in Ancient Land to protect them. Not to mention how close the relationship with the Buddhist Centipede is, at least not to get upset, it is a good thing for the Stone Spirit family. Buddhist Centipede laughed heartily: “Elder is serious. If Elder is free in the future, please come to this King’s palace and have a talk.” Vermilion Bird Phoenix also said with a smile. “This Palace Master also welcome the Elder.” Dark Green Dog gave them a sideways look and hummed, “Even you who is not willing to be near this king is like this.” Turning his head, he rushed to the Elder, said with a slight smile: “Elder, although my palace is far away from the place where the Stone Spirit family lives, I have long heard that the wine and delicacies brewed by Wood Spirit Clan are very delicious. If I go as a guest in the future, I hope Elder will not sweep me out.” “I don't dare, Holy Venerable is coming, I will welcome you!” Elder gave a wry smile. When did he become a sweet potato, the three Holy Venerables of Ancient Land wanted to establish relationships with him one by one, and it was undoubtedly because of Yang Kai. He is not that kind of hypocritical person. He continued to greet these three Holy Venerables here for fear of being strong in will but weak in power, and hurriedly said to Yang Kai: “Mr. Yang, this matter has ended, the old man will bring the clansman back, I don’t know Mr. Yang……” Yang Kai smiled, saying: “I won’t go with Elder anymore. This time I’m in Ancient Land. I’m here to find Xiao Xiao. Now Xiao Xiao has already went to the Blood Gate, then my business here is over, and I will leave Ancient Land soon.” Elder hearing this, with a look of regret, but still said: “Then I wish Mr. Yang Good luck, if you come to Ancient Land again in the future, please come to the territory of the Stone Spirit clan, the old man will definitely welcome you!” “Elder can go.” Yang Kai clasped his fists and said. Elder also replied and said goodbye to Buddhist Centipede and the others before turning around and leaving. Soon, the Stone Spirit clan disappeared from everyone’s sight with the Elder. Buddhist Centipede and the others stood behind Yang Kai, looked at each other in blank dismay, deep in their heart they were restless, and finally Buddhist Centipede coughed slightly and asked tentatively: “Mr Yang, what are your plans next?” Yang Kai tilted his head and looked at him, laugh and said: “Why, Lord Buddhist Centipede, do you want me to leave Ancient Land quickly?” Buddhist Centipede complexion changed, and said in shock: “I don't dare, Ancient Land is fortunate to have Mr. Yang visit the place, how can Buddhist Centipede think so.” “You don't dare? Just say what you think in your heart, my trivial 1st-order Emperor Realm can’t do anything to you.” Yang Kai sneered with sarcasm. You can’t do anything, but the descendant of Heaven Punishment can do it, Buddhist Centipede is slanderous in his heart, and still said with a smile: “Mr. Yang is too worried, after today, Mr. Yang is my Ancient Land distinguished guest, if you want to stay here, you're welcome to stay.” Yang Kai stretched out his hand and patted Buddhist Centipede on the shoulder, laughing heartily and said: “Didn’t expect Buddhist Centipede is being hospitable like this, if this is the case, then this Young Master will give you some face, so it’s settled. This Young Master will stay in Ancient Land for a while.” Buddhist Centipede’s face turned dark, and he could not wait to slap himself. Vermilion Bird Phoenix and Dark Green Dog also looked at him with resentful expressions, thinking how talkative he is, it would be nice to be so dumb. Yang Kai pointed his hand, opened the mouth and said: “How many do you want this thing?” Buddhist Centipede and the others regain their senses, seeing what Yang Kai said. It was the Mountain River Bell that fell on the ground. Suddenly, he suddenly felt a sudden change in his heart, and said in horror: “This is Mr. Yang’s thing, and now it should return to the original owner. How can I covet it.” Yang Kai hummed: “Who told me this was Ancient Land's thing before.” Dark Green Dog said with a smile: “treasure have virtues, this Bell has existed for countless years in the Ancient Land, but no one has ever been able to conquer it. Since Mr. Yang can make it recognize him as the Master, he is naturally a virtuous person.” It was Dark Green Dog who said that before. Now he changed his tone quickly for fear that Yang Kai would settle accounts with him. “I never thought, Dark Green Dog is actually a good talker.” Yang Kai looked at him with a mocking expression. Dark Green Dog Face is red, he can’t wait to find a hole to drill down. Today’s face can be lost. Fortunately, there is no other person except Buddhist Centipede and Vermilion Bird Phoenix, those Monster King and holy envoys are all 10 miles away, otherwise, what prestige does he have to enslave his subordinates? “Really nothing?” Yang Kai said with a solemn expression, “Don’t say this Young Master won’t give you a chance, this is a rare treasure, Emperor Charm flowed when the bell rang, if you have this, even if you encounter Dragon Clan, you can go up and slap them, if you miss this opportunity there will be no more such things in the future. Don’t regret it in the future.” Buddhist Centipede smiled bitterly: “Mr. Yang, don’t make fun of me anymore.” He looked like he could not stand it, so he asked Yang Kai to quickly collect Mountain River Bell. Vermilion Bird Phoenix also begged: “Mr. Yang, what I did was wrong before, but Stone Fiery has already fallen, and please Mr. Yang to extinguish the fire.” Yang Kai glanced at her and said indifferently: “Since Lady Feng said so, then this Young Master will give you face.” Vermilion Bird Phoenix has been standing by before, but she also stop Zhang Ruoxi from killing herself, and Yang Kai is still a little grateful to her for this alone. As soon as this statement came out, Vermilion Bird Phoenix was somewhat surprised. Buddhist Centipede and Dark Green Dog also glanced at her quickly, seeming to realize something. Yang Kai stepped forward, stretched out his hand and patted Mountain River Bell, Emperor Yuan and Divine Sense surging, and there was some anxiety in his heart. In Star Fragments Sea, it took him a year to subdue the Mountain River Bell. The hardship of the process was still clear to him, he is forced to remove the Divine Soul brand. He don't know if it will recognize him as the Master again, even if he can be recognized as the Master, he don’t know how much time it will take. If it takes another year, Yang Kai will be depressed. Divine Sense and Emperor Yuan easily poured into the Mountain River Bell, which made Yang Kai complexion showed joy, knowing that this rare world treasure is not rejecting him at all, and concentrating his mind at the moment. The Divine Soul Brand is branded inside. Whoosh… The rays of light flashed on the dull Mountain River Bell, Yang Kai raised his brow slightly, and lifted it up with his hand and threw it on his hand. “This…” Buddhist Centipede’s face was startled. Buddhist Centipede also touched Mountain River Bell before, but even with his strength, this thing couldn’t be picked up forcibly. It could only be dropped to the ground. Yang Kai can now take it. It is no doubt that he has subdued it. “So fast!” Dark Green Dog also said in amazement. Vermilion Bird Phoenix beautiful eyes twinkling strange rays of light even more, looking up and down Yang Kai constantly, as if to re-examined him. This is really making them angry. The three of them have tried many times before, and they can’t make the power flow into the Mountain River Bell at all, but when it comes to Yang Kai, it seems to be as simple as breathing. “What a good luck!” Yang Kai laughed, “This treasure seems to be willing to recognize me as the Master.” After speaking, Yang Kai directly took Mountain River Bell to his body, he turned his head and looked at the Embodiment sitting cross-legged on the ground. Since Ruoxi sealed the origin of Stone Fiery into Embodiment's body, Embodiment seems to have fallen into a peculiar slumber. Under Yang Kai’s perception, the Spirit Clone within the body of Embodiment is also silent. Although he is sleeping, it is not dangerous. As long as Embodiment can refine the origin of Stone Fiery, he will be the new Holy Spirit Stone Fiery after awakening. “Mr. Yang, this Stone Spirit…how to deal with it? Do you need me to let several Monster Kings protect him here?” Vermilion Bird Phoenix saw the concern in Yang Kai’s eyes , Hurriedly asked. If you say who is the biggest winner today, it is undoubtedly the Stone Spirit Clan. In the Stone Spirit clan, one of the clansman was brought into the Blood Gate by descendant of the Heaven Punishment to inherit the power of the Holy Spirit Taiyue, while the other clansman got the origin of Stone Fiery. Among the stone spirit clan, two Holy Spirits will be born at once! There are only a few clansman in the Stone Spirit clan. With this alone, the Stone Spirit family cannot be underestimated in the future. Hearing the Vermilion Bird Phoenix question, Yang Kai shook his head and said: “No need.” 'No need?' Vermilion Bird Phoenix was taken aback for a moment, but still a little worried. Although the Monster King and the envoys below know what happened today, they will definitely not interfere with the Stone Spirit who is about to be promoted to the Holy Spirit Stone Fiery, but it will be difficult. Maybe some monster race with short eyes will come here, accidentally interferes with this Stone Spirit, then who can take the responsibility? Vermilion Bird Phoenix was worried, and was about to persuade him again, but when she saw Yang Kai, he suddenly move some mysterious seal arts, and his body swayed like a mad sheep, making people who look at him have fear that he will break his own bone, and there are mutter incantations in his mouth. It’s very mysterious. The three Holy Venerables are all dumbfounded, and they have no idea what Yang Kai is doing. Under the attention of a few pairs of eyes, Yang Kai suddenly stretched out his hand and patted Embodiment. Whoosh… Embodiment disappeared strangely. Three Holy Venerable turn pale with fright. Buddhist Centipede whispered: “What’s going on? Where did he go?” Vermilion Bird Phoenix and Dark Green Dog were also at a loss, and slowly shook their heads. The three Holy Venerables are top-notch existence. At this moment, they all feel that unimaginable things are happening in front of them. How can they not be shocked. “What's all the fuss about?” Yang Kai patted his hand, and flicked the dust that didn’t exist on his shirt again. He glanced at the three of them sideways and said: “This Young Master is just moving the universe a little and sent him to a safe place.” “Moving the universe!” The Buddhist Centipede complexion was surprised. But soon he was relieved again, because Yang Kai had shown excellent space divine ability before. In his thoughts, this unheard of technique called Moving the Universe is undoubtedly a kind of space divine ability. Since Yang Kai can teleport, he should also teleport others… He doesn’t know that Yang Kai is just doing something randomly and took Embodiment into the Mysterious Boundary Bead, otherwise, with their cultivation level, they will definitely be able to detect the traces of teleportation, and it will not be so untraceable. TO BE CONTINUED... < p style="text-align: center;" >< a href="https://daotranslate.us/martial-peak/" >< strong >Chapter Index < /strong >< /a >< strong >|< /strong > < a href="https://daotranslate.us/novel-martial-peak-chapter-2605-english-readable/" >< strong >Next >>>< /strong >< /a >< /p >

Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Options

not work with dark mode
Reset
error: Alert: Content selection is disabled!!